I think I'll follow the voice that calls within
Dance to the silent song it sings
I hope to find my place
So my life can fall in place
I know in time I'll find my place
In the greater scheme of things

Sunday, June 9, 2013

archive from college for my college crush. :p

Dashing through the corridor, I search for you
My darling, my morphine, my personal addiction
Hunting your bulgy eyes which always sparkle like dew
Appear from nowhere and feed the thirst of my vision

I dress, I speak, I think, I live for your presence
Come and take my heart which beats for your essence
Love me, hate me, adore me or ignore me
Still faithfully until forever my heart is for thee

Albeit your having confusing actions
With you around, life is always in proportions
Smile, be not a stranger, stay in front of me wholly
For it is you alone who takes away all of my melancholy

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT