I think I'll follow the voice that calls within
Dance to the silent song it sings
I hope to find my place
So my life can fall in place
I know in time I'll find my place
In the greater scheme of things

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just another poem

Roses are now red and violets are now blue
My life has been colorful, all because of you

Every waking morning is an excitement
For it is again with you I will share every moment
I love you. You love me. No one will ever be a replacement.
To unbreak our love has become one of God’s commandment

Not until this very day I ever lived
For how can I exist when we are parted?

And I hope this present will last until ever after
Madly, deeply, crazily in love with my favorite stranger
Stay. Don’t change. Don’t let loose. Love me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT