I think I'll follow the voice that calls within
Dance to the silent song it sings
I hope to find my place
So my life can fall in place
I know in time I'll find my place
In the greater scheme of things

Friday, February 20, 2009

my cute crush ;)


I was sitting silently and faithfully on my chair ten days ago, ignorant of what lay ahead of me in the next few minuets of my life, when i first laid my eyes on him..
He was just one body who talks alot about almost everything i should know, when suddenly it struck me, the absurd feeling of butterflies in my stomach. i wanted to puke but there’s just too many people around me.

He is one of the witty people i know, his eye glasses are perfectly sized for his cute bulgy eyes, his clothes are well ironed and fitted for his non-muscular but not fatty physique, his haircut is simple, delicate and clean, his smile is in the right gorgeous angle and he is about only an inch taller than me. He is perfect for my eyes to see.

And then few days after, he knew that one me exists. I was happy, even if it makes me nervous and tremble at times I speak.

He is into stage plays and musicals. He loves melow and slow music. He is a bookworm. He has already have traveled half the world and achieved many things one man wants to and maybe he has what he wanted right now.
Honestly, He’s the only reason i keep myself wide awake and the reason why i am excited about a stressful 7am-7pm class schedule.
Makes me shiver everytime that moment comes. XD

I remember this one day when his clothes weren’t ironed too well, i was really disappointed with his washers.

But, some things are just not meant to be.

I am just me and he is who he is.

I will miss him after the next five months go by.


i like this feeling of excitement and butterflies in the stomach.

it makes me smile and laugh at myself because i am really being stupid just thinking of me thinking about him. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT