I think I'll follow the voice that calls within
Dance to the silent song it sings
I hope to find my place
So my life can fall in place
I know in time I'll find my place
In the greater scheme of things

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Addicted to Richard Gere

It all started after watching Nights In Rodanthe which made my tears fall, then I searched for a couple more romantic movies and found Autumn in New York, after that I was addicted to him and downloaded some more movies which I think is soo good: Pretty Woman, American Gigolo, Amelia, Runaway Bride, Shall We Dance, Chicago and ended it all up with Unfaithful. Richard Gere is the best actor in a romantic movie plus he is soo handsome (more than George Clooney) especially when he was young!

I must stop now, he is really addicting!

1. Pretty Woman:

2. American Gigolo




3. Shall We Dance


4. Run Away Bride


 5. Amelia












6. Chicago




7. Unfaithful

8. Nights in Rodanthe


Pretty Woman and Shall We Dance are my new favorite movies 
(I already have watched them three times!) haha


He's religious, he's handsome, he has this wicked unique soft smile which melts every woman's heart, he's a great dancer (Shall We Dance), maybe a singer too (Chicago), he does not seem to age.

He is a great actor.
Richard Gere is the BEST!

1 comment:

  1. Iv wachted it all those movies so many timed but pritty woman i think 13 times and ill watch it again tonight....cos iv just meet a man sho looking exactley like him and charming , gentelman , knowing how to treat a woman....omg i will die if he touches me

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT