I think I'll follow the voice that calls within
Dance to the silent song it sings
I hope to find my place
So my life can fall in place
I know in time I'll find my place
In the greater scheme of things

Friday, March 2, 2012

Selecta Ice Cream: Magnum

February 29, 2012 was a leap day. Extra 24 hours of our lives that comes once every four years. A day when everyone tries a little harder to make that day count.
That Wednesday afternoon, we completed our Medical Exam in a reputable hospital where my friend and I are applying as pharmacists. That way, we made our Leap Day count. :)

Because #magnum was trending in the Philippines the night before (Februaru 28, 2012), my friend and I were talking about it almost the whole time we were together. Because I wasn't quite interested about #magnum that evening, I never checked what it was about so at first I thought I was a gun or something but to my ignorance, the trend happened to be an Ice cream that Selecta launched that evening. So we ended up going to a 7Eleven Convenience Store to buy and give it a try.

I bought Magnum: Almond.


The chocolate coating tastes like cadburry chochettes; sprinkled with bits of almods that isnt too much to overpower the chocolate. The Ice Cream inside is the usual Selecta Vanilla flavor.
It costs 60 pesos. 

As a foodie with sweet tooth , I would recommend Magnum: Almond.
It satisfied my taste buds and it is pretty cheap! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT