I think I'll follow the voice that calls within
Dance to the silent song it sings
I hope to find my place
So my life can fall in place
I know in time I'll find my place
In the greater scheme of things

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graveyard Duty (RPh)

There are three things I love about graveyard duty:
1. No traffic. Since almost everybody is already homebound by around 2100H.
2. Time flies. Because of the amount of work, which is relatively just enough to get through the night, I dont even notice that its already 6am and we’re about to go home.
3. Night differential 

There are also three things I dont like about graveyard duty:
1. Eyebags. It is harder to sleep during daytime because of the hot weather and bright sunlight.
2. Transportation hazard. Lots of bad people roam around after dark.
3. No office hour = No drug Info = Harder questions from the phone that needs to be answered. (HAHA)

* But in general, graveyard duty is the schedule that I love the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT